Monday, 21 October 2013

Teacher assessment

Teacher assessment
Pictures
TA: You need to be careful to link carefully to genre and consider how these could be improved
Answer: I will link the genre to the pictures by talking about the genre in the analysis
Superman Poster Analysis
TA:You chose a poster that was used for advertising purposes, so you could pick out more features of a poster to analyse.
Answer: I will pick out more features about the poster to talk about. 
Low and high budget films
TA:If you considered in more detail the popularity of these companies and considered how these affected film promotion
Answer: I will consider how the budgets made the advertisements more expensive 
Orange Clockwork
 TA:If you were specific as to the effects and how this makes the genre more obvious for the audience
Answer: I will put in the effects of the movie and how the genre is more obvious to the audience

No comments:

Post a Comment