Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Preliminary Task

Preliminary Task
Script:
In the common room sits a girl doing her work, he boyfriend is walking in ready to deliver her some bad news. He pulls up a chair and sits next to her.  
Girl: what's wrong with you, why you looking so worried?
Boy: I feel so bad, I've got.. (Interrupted) 
Girl: What, why, what have you done?
Boy: Please don't just go mad; give me a chance to explain myself.
Girl: Just say it
Boy: the weekend wasn't how I planned, I regret it so much
Girl: don't have to say it. You’ve cheated on me haven't you?
(Boy goes to hug her) 
Girl: don't you dare come near me. I hope she was worth it, you piece of shit.
(Girl gets up to leave but boy pulls her back, in the motion of it she turns and slaps him) 


What went well in this preliminary task is that the story-line was good and the editing fitted in with all of the film well 

What could of been improved was that the camera was slightly shaky at some times of the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment